Access to this Website and the use of data contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions contained herein ("Terms & Conditions”). These Terms & Conditions are important - they are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to read these Terms & Conditions carefully. By accessing and using this Website you will be deemed to have accepted same. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendments will be posted to the website and you will be bound by such amended terms thirty days after the posting or if earlier, upon your next access to the Website. Please note that references to "we" and "our" mean UM Group Ltd. Reference to “Website” includes the Customer log-in facility and all information contained therein which for the avoidance of doubt is also subject to these Terms & Conditions.
1. We have given the data on this Website in good faith. We have taken the data from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the data on this Website is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and you should not rely on the reliability of information. We make no warranties or representations express, implied or otherwise as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the information on this Website. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this Website at any time, but information on this Website may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the data on this Website up to date nor do we accept liability for any failure to do so. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgment at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. You agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information contained on this Website.
2. The distribution of data on this Website may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions and the data may therefore not be accessible in those jurisdictions. This data is not intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Website can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
3. Some of the pages on this Website may contain hypertext links to the websites of other members of our group. You are reminded that when you enter such websites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites. Similarly, some pages on this Website contain hypertext links to and embedded content from websites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links and/or embedded content, you will not be subject to these Terms & Conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Website. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked websites and your use of such links and/or embedded content is entirely at your own risk.
4. Use of this Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of, viewing, access to, relying on or downloading of this Website, or the content or information on this Website.
5. You agree that we are not liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use this Website and pursuant to these Terms & Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, you waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds.
6. All materials and information on this Website are provided “as is” and we make no undertaking, representation or warranty that this website or its server is free from defects, errors, viruses, bugs or other harmful elements.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability to you for any direct or consequential losses, howsoever arising, under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or your use of this Website and its content or information, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or if such loss and/or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
9. No third party is permitted to link any other website to this Website without obtaining our prior written consent.
10. We retain all right, title and interest in the information, communications, software, scripting, photographs, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images, button icons, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other materials and services found on this Website (collectively, the "Content"). You should note that the Content may be protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis rights and other intellectual property laws (as the case may be).
11. You may not make alterations, copies modifications, or additions to the Content on this Website, or sell, copy, disseminate or licence it, or misuse the Content in any way. If you want to re-publish, reproduce, disseminate or otherwise use the Content, you must contact us in advance for permission except if otherwise expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. You may, however, save one copy of this Webpage to your local hard disk for the purposes of creating a personal back-up copy.
12. You may not use this Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Website or any other party’s computer systems. In particular, you shall not transmit to this Website worms, time bombs, viruses, trojan horses, cancelbots or similar computer programming routines that interfere with any other party’s use and/or enjoyment of this Website.
13. You shall not use this Website to transmit to or from it, any unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, tortious, obscene, offensive, hateful, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law, including, without limitation, any material that you are not entitled to post or transmit, or where such posting or transmission is otherwise in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
14. The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this Website. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and in accordance with the law of England and Wales.